Learn to Love Linked In
Having a poor profile on Linked In can be worse than having no profile at all. Treat your profile as your ‘shop window’. It’s the first impression you give to future employers, thought leaders and all of your work connections.
There are certain ways in which you can structure your Linked In profile to not only make you look more professional but also to help find you in the first place.
I can help you in various different ways:
‘Get going’ on Linked In
I offer you a bespoke workshop on line or in your office.
This workshop includes:
- How to create your own formatted Profile banner to make you stand out from your competition
- How to optimise your headline. These are the 3 lines at the top of your profile. As we only have 120 characters here, it’s vital we get this right! I can show you how to structure this to increase clicks to your website if required.
- How to write a profile which people will actually read and be so interested by they will want to know more about you.
- How to increase the number of relevant followers you have by using certain keywords in your profile.
- What is the ‘social selling index’, and how to optimise yours to ensure you’re really making the most of your Linked In presence.
‘Get going and more’
This is an extension of the ‘Get Going’ package.
We have a meeting to discuss what are your needs and what you want to achieve from your Linked In presence. I choose relevant subjects for you and I present 3 more workshops in accordance with your needs.
Delivered on line or in person over a maximum period of 3 months
All workshops last between 1 and 2 hours
WARNING – there may be homework given!
‘Get going, keep growing’
With this package I stay with you throughout your ‘Loving Linked In’ journey.
On-going learning, support and accountability is proven to bring better results. I highly recommend this package if you want to continue to build your presence and influence on Linked In.
This package includes:
- A one to one meeting with you to discuss your needs, requirements and what you want to achieve from a long term growth package on Linked In
- An initial training workshop (up to 2 hours), setting you up on Linked In – as per my Get going package.
- On going training in the form of meet-ups on line or in person
- One meeting every 3-4 weeks
- I give you actionable advice, tips, tricks AND challenges for you to complete for the next meeting which will help expand your knowledge and the power of your Linked In presence.
This package ensures that the hard work you put in at the beginning is not wasted.
You will see your Linked In profile views grow and grow.
For prices for individual training or group training please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we jolly well can. (We’re pretty fast I promise!)