Learn to Love LinkedIn
The only course you will need to enable you to not only love LinkedIn but to find, nurture and convert leads to grow your business and make more money.
My next Learn To Love LinkedIn course is coming soon!
4 weeks of group learning to enable you to springboard into LinkedIn with a vengeance! You will be so well-equipped you will never need another LinkedIn training again. Not only that, you will head off with a group of like-minded business folk to help you on your journey.
You will Learn:
? How to identify who is your ideal customer – and why that’s important
? How to write a profile to make you more ‘findable’ by prospective clients
? How to design a banner which stands out among your competition
? How to write posts which people want to read and comment on
? How to use the LinkedIn Search options to find your ideal customers
? How to nurture relationships to convert those leads into customers and clients
? How to measure the important statistics to make sure you’re doing it right
? How to record yourself on video on LinkedIn – yes we will actually do this!
What is Sarah Clay’s ‘Learn To Love LinkedIn’ course all about?
LinkedIn is the largest professional network in the world! With over 706 million users over 200 countries, LinkedIn is the biggest networking party you will ever attend. What’s more, you can attend every day – for free!
More than any other platform, LinkedIn is about doing business. LinkedIn is no longer just a place for job seekers, it is a place for all professionals to build their networks to increase their salaries, to widen their opportunities and to get more leads.
If you think that LinkedIn is just for people in suits – think again! LinkedIn is for everyone: artists, physiotherapists, fashion designers. It really has changed over the years and, above all, over recent months now that we are all networking online.
So, how do you do it? How do you build those relationships which turn into business leads? How do you know where to find the right people without spending hours trawling through irrelevant sales content? Quite simply, how do you get more business using LinkedIn?
You join my ‘Learn To Love LinkedIn’ 4 week course – of course!
What is ‘Learn to Love LinkedIn’ all about?
It is a 4 week, intensive course run via my private Facebook group to enable you to be completely proficient on LinkedIn.
After the course you will be able to confidently party on LinkedIn every day building new connections and finding relevant leads to create new business.
Who is the course for?
It’s for you if:
- You’ve been on LinkedIn a while (years even) but just don’t seem to be getting anywhere
- You know you ‘should’ be on LinkedIn but you don’t really understand it or you may be a bit scared of it (don’t worry, I hear that a lot)
- You don’t have much time in your day, but you need to build your contacts
- Your boss says you need to be on LinkedIn
- You’re on LinkedIn but your feed is just full of rubbish
What do my students say?
“I can’t recommend Sarah’s Learn to Love LinkedIn course highly enough. Although I knew a little, the course gave me the opportunity to build on my existing skills, to better understand how the platform works in order to gain maximum benefit.”
“As Oscar Wilde said, but Sarah has taught me, “you never get a second chance to make a first impression”. Sarah has completely changed my view of LinkedIn as a business tool. She has great insights and is passionate about what LinkedIn can do for your business and personal brand.”
“Just days after finishing ‘Sarah’s Learn To Love LinkedIn’ course there’s been a huge increase in my visibility with lots of engagement in my posts. I’ve already made many new and useful connections and my profile views have nearly doubled over the duration of the course. I could never have done this on my own – thank you Sarah Clay – simply the best! “
“The ‘Learn to Love LinkedIn’ course reflects Sarah’s evident curiosity and enthusiasm – it’s well structured, relevant and focused, and Sarah has a natural ability to keep you engaged and motivated through the course. Definitely 10/10”
“Sarah’s enthusiasm shines through and is only surpassed by her in depth knowledge. The course is presented in bite size chunks with plenty of practice and a great system in place for ongoing support. I was part of a small group, which worked really well as we were able to compare notes as well as provide mutual support and encouragement.”
“Was Sarah Clay’s course worth it? Heck yes! I saw an 189% increase in my Search Appearances and a 98% increase in my Profile Views. I loved being part of a group of people supporting and motivating each other. Sarah was in constant contact, setting bite size challenges and answering any questions we had. I’m a visual learner and so the quick, short, videos really helped rather than working from a text book. I’d recommend it to anyone whether you’re just starting out with LinkedIn or you’ve been using it for while. Thank you Sarah”
Why study with me?
- I keep my groups small so I can nurture all my students individually
- My students support each other so not only helping with morale and knowledge but actually commenting on each other’s posts. My groups are NOT a LinkedIn hub, but a group of friends who have a genuine interest in each other’s progress.
- I go ‘live’ in the group 8 times!
- Two group Zoom calls – one at the beginning and one at the end
- A follow up 1-2-1 with me to discuss your progress
- As a BONUS, you also get a follow up 1-2-1 with me on Zoom to discuss your progress
- For the next 50 sign-ups only – free access to my private Facebook group, for life
How long is the course?
The course is 4 weeks, Monday to Friday.
When is the next course?
The next course will start in 2021. Join my waiting list to be the first to know when it opens!
What commitment do I need to give?
- Every morning you get a challenge from me via video. You need to complete every challenge, every day. You do have the weekends to catch up if you fall behind – I’m not your old headmistress from school I promise!
- The challenges are not too onerous and come in bite-sized chunks.
- In order that you get the best results, I encourage participants to comment on each other’s work in their LinkedIn profiles. You’re all studying together and I encourage a team spirit and an atmosphere of support and friendship.
- I go ‘live at 5’ each Tuesday and Thursday for about 30 minutes where you can ask any questions you like. Try to attend as many as you can but if you can’t attend, the recordings will be available to watch in the group, anytime.
- You could easily manage this course devoting 20 minutes a day. You will, however, SMASH it on LinkedIn if you can devote between 30 and 60 minutes a day.
How do I join?
Fill out the form below to be added to the course waiting list. I’ll get in touch when the course is opening up again, so you’ll be the first through the door!