What is Sarah Clay’s ‘Learn To Love LinkedIn’ course all about?
There are over 275 million monthly users on LinkedIn so don’t to miss out on what could be an amazing opportunity to grow your business using this free tool!
More than any other platform, LinkedIn is about doing business. By building the connections on LinkedIn, the users know that they will get potential business contacts. Quite simply, LinkedIn is the biggest networking party you will ever attend. And you can attend every day – for free!
So, how do you do it? How do you build those relationships without looking salesy and spammy? How do you know where to find the right people? Quite simply, how do you get more clients using LinkedIn?
This is where my course will help you.
💜 Who is the course for?
It’s for you if:
- You’ve been on LinkedIn a while (years even) but just don’t seem to be getting anywhere
- You know you ‘should’ be on LinkedIn but you’re a bit scared of the platform
- You’re not sure if it’s for you (LinkedIn is for everyone!)
- You’re on LinkedIn but your feed is just full of rubbish.
💜 What does the course cover?
I teach you:
- How to identify who is your ideal customer – and why that’s important
- How to make a profile to make you more ‘findable’ by prospective clients
- What you can write about in your posts
- How to grow your connections to get more leads to get more business
- How to use the LinkedIn Search options to find your ideal customers
- How to measure the important statistics to make sure you’re doing it right
- Recording yourself on video on LinkedIn
💜 How long is the course?
The course is 4 weeks, Monday to Friday only.
💜 What commitment do I need to give?
- Every morning you get a challenge from me via a video. You need to complete every challenge, every day. You do have the weekends to catch up if you fall behind.
- The challenges are, on the whole, not too onerous.
- In order that you get the best results, I encourage participants to comment on each other’s work in their LinkedIn profiles. You’re all studying together and I encourage a team spirit and an atmosphere of support and friendship.
- I go ‘live at 5’ each Monday, Wednesday and Friday for about 30 minutes where you can ask any questions you like. Try to attend as many as you can. They’re available to watch in the group, anytime.
💜 Why is your course different from anyone else’s?
- I keep my groups small so I can nurture all my students individually
- My students support each other so not only helping with morale and knowledge but actually commenting on each other’s posts. My groups are NOT a LinkedIn hub, but a group of friends who have a genuine interest in each other’s progress.
- I go ‘live’ in the group 12 times!
- Two group Zoom calls – one at the beginning and one at the end
- A follow up 1-2-1 with me to discuss your progress
💜 What is my investment?
The price for the course is normally £850.00 BUT if you sign up on the wait list TODAY, you will get the discounted rate of £599.00.
Believe me this is incredible value as you will walk away with a cast iron strategy for moving forward on LinkedIn to help you find your ideal clients and get more business!
💜 What do my students say?
I can’t recommend Sarah’s Learn to Love LinkedIn course highly enough. Although I knew a little, the course gave me the opportunity to build on my existing skills, to better understand how the platform works in order to gain maximum benefit.
The course is presented in bite size chunks with plenty of practice and a great system in place for ongoing support. I was part of a small group, which worked really well as we were able to compare notes as well as provide mutual support and encouragement. Just days after finishing the course there’s been a huge increase in my visibility with lots of engagement in my posts. I could never have done this on my own – thank you Sarah Clay – simply the best!
I needed to update my profile and focus on showing up consistently. To do that I joined Sarah Clays Learn To Love LinkedIn 4 week course. Was it worth it? Heck yes! I saw an 189% increase in my Search Appearances and a 98% increase in my Profile Views. I loved being part of a group of people supporting and motivating each other. Sarah was in constant contact, setting bite size challenges and answering any questions we had. I’m a visual learner and so the quick, short, videos really helped rather than working from a text book. I’d recommend it to anyone whether you’re just starting out with LinkedIn or you’ve been using it for while. Thank you Sarah.
I always thought that LinkedIn wasn’t the platform for me, even though I knew I needed it to connect with other professionals. Turns out, with a bit of know-how, it’s easy to make the most of it! I wouldn’t have known how to make LinkedIn work for me without Sarah’s help. She broke it all down into simple steps, with plenty of information the site itself won’t tell you. It was definitely worth the investment.